• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lizzy Hale blows my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for the working Man and Woman

Sometimes things get rough..the world can be a tough place to be..sometimes it can be hard to breathe fresh air...some of these damn factories fuck up our supposed free air .... There is still a chance..a chance for everyone to come together..build our past back up together for a greater forever..free the working man again...give him a real shot at the American dream.. so I am

(Chorus) Rooting for the working Man and Woman

They do the best they can..nine dollars a hour does'nt cut it ,man

Meanwhile three martini lunches by some of the fat cats

Decide who gets what and when they get it

Yeah I guess I just said it

(End of Chorus)

Don't get me wrong a lot of good rich men still run the show

Sometimes I just wish they looked at the meat prices in the market

or decided if filling up their gas tank at high prices is really worth it

I remember the times when a Man could sit back and enjoy his beer without some of these money fears

I remember when America gave the working man..a pat on the back for all his good years

Some things have changed but I am always..

(Chorus)

It's never too late..the working man and woman ..just want a fair shake

Strong and proud..the working man fought all the damn wars

Came home ..gave everything they could

Patriots of this great land..but can't get braces for his kids teeth

Please God give the working man and woman some relief..so I am ..

(Chorus)

It's never too late..still good men in places to help the working man and woman go higher places. Make America and the world stronger..may the good Lord guide her..build her soul back ..it's still the best place to be..I tip my cap to the working man and woman..I am rooting for them ..together forever they hold the world together..I see good things on the horizon ..peace and love..will guide us home.

Rock or Country )

Dedicated to the working man and woman..peace and love )

Last edited:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drive In Movie night

She looked so good..as she sat there on my car hood..it was Friday night..drive in movie night..drinking beer..it was summertime ..the movies ran all night..we all sat there under the moonlight toasting to good times..school was out but the party was just starting..everyone in their cars making out..love in the air..speakers blaring..Rock N Roll in the truck next store..everyone was feeling so right..it was ..

(Chorus) Drive In Movie night

She was looking right on...we popped open a Coors Light

Her Hair was shimmering in the moonlight

Popcorn popping..cold drinks flowing..the big screen was glowing

(End of Chorus)

Everyone felt like we owned that place..backseat..that's where we developed our imaginations

Kids hiding in the trunk to get in free..one guy got down on bended knee asked his girl to get married

We danced in the lot..it was real hot outside

Sleeping bags laid out..radio pumping Led Zeppelin till the movie let out

Yeah we all loved ..

(Chorus)

As the windows steamed up..we all got worked up..yeah those summertime nights..everything felt alright

We all dreamed ..there was something more..around the corner for all of us

Headlights beamed...rolling in and out..we all stayed out until the morning light

Yeah it was ..

(Chorus)

Drive In Movie night..for all the teenagers and young adults..it was our hangout..best times ever..

memories that will live on forever

(Rock & Roll)

(Dedicated to those Drive In Movie nights)

:suds::clap:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuss N' , Fight N' ,and Full of Light N'

Bruno was a tough kid...grew up on the wrong side of the tracks..he stood up for the poor kids..kicked the rich kids ass when he tried to get over on his favorite teacher in his class..Bruno stood tall could play a mean game a stick ball . He liked to lift weights...strong as a Ox..never looked at the clock. The place to be was where Bruno would be..full of life he played guitar down at the local bar. Bruno was afraid of nothn' he was always..

(Chorus) Cuss N' , Fight N', and Full of Light N'

He never backed down..he ran the town..liked to listen to James Brown

When his country called ..he went to war..and lost 5 toes..won the Purple Heart..held off the enemy twenty to his one

Bruno was one tough son of a gun..a hero that his parents were proud of..all the kids from the block looked up to him

(End of Chorus)

When the damn war ended Bruno raced cars down at the speedway

He led every race from start to finish..always held the winners cup..kissed the beauty in the bikini top

When times got tough and he lost his steelworker job..he hopped a freight train..back to the West Coast

Opened a motorcycle repair shop with a friend from the war.. raced his cars whenever he could

A bouncer from time to time in the local bar.. Bruno was there..

(Chorus)

Wine, Women,and song were always part of Bruno's life..one day he found the love of his life

A brunette waitress named Suzette also from the wrong side of the tracks..I remember she liked to drive to Pink Cadillac

She settled him down...don't get me wrong Bruno was still the man in his town

But all the years of Fight N' had worn him down some..he had a few kids with Suzette ..

Drank beer out back with his friends watching the games on Sunday's

Bruno still would still cuss and was full for Light N' but his days of fight N' were few and far in between

One time he did have to kick a guys ass on Halloween..for throwing eggs at kids and scarring them

Bruno was a good egg..a salt of the earth guy..he lived a hellava life..lived the rest of it with his sweet wife and kids..Bruno always did what he had to do..he was a kick ass dude.

(Rock or Country)

(Dedicated to guys like Bruno who did their time in the war ..came home and raised a family ..did the best they could..winners forever)

(I liked writing about this character Bruno who is one of my favorite ones to write about.)

(American Hero)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(correction)...I remember she liked to drive (a) Pink Cadillac

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more night with you

Frankie was from the north side of Chicago...Sheila was from the south side..together both of their worlds collided ..Frankie and Sheila shook up the dance floor at the local brewery...a Rock & Roll band was playing..Frankie was about to ship out to his unit in Southern Cal..gonna be gone a long while..Sheila was the hottest girl in town..together that last Friday night they sailed through time..fell in love just in the nick of time..hot and steamy on the dance floor ..they both found what they were looking for..Frankie spoke to her..he told her I need to spend..

(Chorus) One more night with you

I want to spend the rest of my life with you

My heart ...belongs to you

Sweetheart ...I never get tired of telling you...I love you.

(End of Chorus)

They danced slow...Frankie had a few beers..Sheila had some Champagne

They talked about their trip last May to Spain..how Sheila danced in the rain

Both of them made the time go by like they flying high in the sky

Flying together like..two birds..the scene needed no words

Before he shipped off ..Sheila told him..

(Chorus)

It was near the end of the night..they both went home to love each other in a loving embrace

They made love..all night until the morning glow..as Sheila cried in his arms

She told him to love her one more time..Frankie repeated the same words back to her..

(Chorus)

Morning came ..Frankie packed up all his gear ..they toasted together with Champagne one more time
Frankie and Sheila had a special bond..they danced a slow dance before Frankie left town

(Rock Ballad)

(Dedicated to love)

:suds::clap::peace::mo:

(Kind of a sad love song but they did end up getting back together 1 1/2 years later and got married)

(All the girls can stop crying now...it's OK they made it back together)

(Another love story )

OK three bricks for a buck for all the dudes that think I am too soft.
I don't care ..I dig the song.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess with all the riots in Baltimore Halestorm had to cancel their show for safety reasons. Not fair for the Baltimore fans . Hopefully there can be peace . Halestorm continues to tour with Taylor Momsen and continue to play before big crowds. Haopy for all of them. Keep on Rocking ! Lzzy and Taylor ..Go girls go !

:suds::clap::yes::yes::amen::thrasher::rockon:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sail away with me

Tim is a fisherman..heads out to sea each day..looking for the big catch that might come his way..
Dedicated to his craft..Tim is the best fisherman off the shores of New England.. a cod man..dreaming of owning his own boat one day..he loves it in so many ways..born to fish on long trips..One day he came into port..had a bowl of Clam Chowder down at the Chowder Hut..a girl walked in that was there to serve him..
Mary was her name..23 years old that day..she smiled at Tim and Tim tipped his cap her way.Mary had a special glow and when she walked by every man in the joint turned her way..Mary always wore a pink bow..Tim finally got the nerve to ask out this girl to a picture show

..she liked that Tim was a little shy..Tim is a hellava guy. They dated for three months and on a May day ..Tim got down on one knee and said to Mary..

(Chorus) Sail away with me

Lets sail away and dream..out in the deep blue sea

I knew you were the girl for me..the first time I saw you

I love when you are there when my day of fishing is over

So Mary ..will you Marry me ?..come sail away with me

(End of Chorus)

Mary told Tim she loved him but was not ready for that yet

Tim then set sail for a long fishing trip the next day

They say time away makes the heart grow stronger..Tim went on his way and pondered

The life of a fisherman's wife can be strained..many days away the fisherman has to do his thing

Lots of stress..hoping for the big catch..the long ride back to port can put the best man to the extreme test

Tim sailed and thought about Mary..spent many a night with a bottle of Jack Daniels by his side

But Tim is a dreamer..and his dreams of marrying Mary never diminished..after all he is the skipper

Tim sailed back into town ..and there was Mary with a thermos full of Clam Chowder

They spent the whole night in each others arms..as the red summer nights fisherman's sky looked on

Tim got back down on his knee the next day..and looked up to Mary and said..

(Chorus)

Mary said yes..threw her arms around Tim and told him she really missed him..Tim sported the best fisherman's grin anyone had seen..They were married the next spring..they have two boys and a girl..Tim feels is the luckiest fisherman in the World

(Rock Ballad or Country)

(Love Story)

(Dedicated to the loyal hard working fisherman of the world..especially New England who has had trouble in the past few years with fishing in that area)(Please support the fisherman and his valued trade)(If this song is ever made..I wish all the money from the song to go to the fishing industry to help fisherman)

Peace.

:suds::clap::grouphug::fish2:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(correction) Tim feels (he) is the luckiest fisherman in the World)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fight of his Life

Rock was a poor kid..grew up in Philly ...he liked to wear inexpensive jewelry and walk with a rubber ball as he bounced it from block to block..Rock bopped to his own walk listening to the alley singers as he walked the Philly streets. Rock never had much luck..most of the time the only job he could get was down on the loading docks..a average middleweight he fought mostly nickel and dime purses in a real small joint just behind Micky's Soda and Candy shop. One lazy July day Rock got a call from Tommy his long time friend and manager..the Champ was in town and was going to give a local Philly kid a shot at the Title. They wanted Rock the Italian kid with 12 knockouts..Rock was a little unsure if he could pull it off but after lots of encouragement from friends and family ..Rock was about to train for ...

(Chorus) The Fight of his Life

15 rounds to decide the Middleweight crown

Rock was light on his feet..but packed a heavy uppercut that came from deep underneath

Rock worked hard..worked the speed bag..and ran 5 miles every day

Rock wanted to be Champion of the World ..Rock would have his day

(End of Chorus)

The Champ was big for the weight..Rock came in 10 pounds under him on fight day

They both entered the ring at the old Spectrum at 9 PM ..The Champ wore black trunks while Rock wore Red ones

When the bell rung for round 1 ..the crowd stood up and rooted for the Italian kid who had had it rough

When Rock's nose opened up in the 8th round..the crowd still urged him on

For Rock this was the ...

(Chorus)

In round 12 Rock scored with his uppercut..this was the time for Rock to take his shot

Round 13 he had the Champ down on his knees..grabbing for the corner rope

This was one hellava fight for Rock..it was ...

(Chorus)

The last round was here ..Round 15 as the two fighters met in the middle of the ring

Both fighters spent down to their last 2 bits..as the bell rang..the crowd rose once again

Both fighters wanted it in the worst way..only one could come out on top this day

The Champ hit Rock with a real good left hook shot..but Rock bobbed and ducked away working his way off the ropes for one last hope

With 30 seconds to go ..Rock threw that mighty uppercut and dropped the Champ for the final time

7-8-9-10 the fight was over on this Friday fight night..The Rock had won..he was number 1 ..That Rock was a real son of a gun..he did it..Champ of the World..no more loading docks for him..Rock retired in '61 still full of vigor and drive..he had made it out alive ..a winner for life.

(Rock & Roll)

(Dedicated to small time fighters who get their shot and make the most of it.)

(Inspired by Rocky Balboa and Rocky Graziano stories)

:suds::clap::boxing::boxing::dingdingding::peace:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoke N' Hot ..They hit all the right spots

Tony was a jazz musician back in '74 ..he always knew the score..played saxophone and a little trombone..would always call home Sundays to talk to Mom and Dad on the phone. One night at Gino's joint a woman walked in ..legs up to here..she really stood out ..Tony ordered a beer and blew his sax out playing his favorite jazz song..the woman made her way over to the band..she smiled at Tony..Tony asked her her name it was Mona as Tony had to go back to work playing... blowing the trombone. When the band took a break Tony slid over to Mona and asked her where her home was. She lived in Queens ..Tony was a Brooklyn boy. Together they made a nice couple. After his gig they made their way over to after hours joint that was filled with cigarette smoke. They danced to Mona's favorite song.. not before long ..it got a little cozy ..Tony and Mona made their way home it was summer it was really ..

(Chorus) Smoke N' Hot..They hit all the right spots

The party was just getting started

Mona grabbed Tony's saxophone..and played him a tune

Tony hummed her melody in her ear..they shared a few beers

Everything was in tune..it was the middle of a lovers June

(End of Chorus (Sax Solo)

It was a lovers high..as they both touched the sky

As they cradled each others hands..they made the perfect band

A special jam ..the two of them had..they ended up in bed

The New York steamy night set in...it was about to begin..it was..

(Chorus)

Somke N' hot it was..the two of them were already in love

Like it was sent from above..this song went on and on..they made passionate love

He whispered in her ear..they both had no fears..living free in a mixed up World but their love was real

The sun was coming up..the sun peaked through the shades..another warm day..as the song still played

It was..

(Chorus)

Tony and Mona a couple of star crossed lovers..living free and playing their song..all night long..the perfect ending to a New York love song.

(Lots of sax and horns) (Piano and a stand up bass)

(Rock /Jazz/Swing/ R&B)

(Dedicated to falling in love)

(Love story)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Choo Choo Train of Love

Charlie was the conductor of the #7 train rolling out of gate #99..his train was always on time..he carried a thermos full of coffee with him to work..put on his brand new conductor shirt..when it was time to board the passengers were treated to something more..Charlie liked to play music on his train..beautiful sounds from car to car..this train even had a brand new bar. Friday and Saturday nights the train was hopping as the music and the liquor flowed..Charlie would yell..all aboard for ...

(Chorus) The Choo Choo Train of Love

The train that must of been sent from heaven above

Peace , Love, and good vibes not to mention a little buzz

Everyone kissed and hugged on the Choo Choo Train of Love

(End of Chorus)

The train would make all it's stops..people bopped as they got on

Peter met Macy in the last car..the one with the bar

They drank..they smooched..they missed their stops on purpose..they were loose

(Chorus)

Johnny and Suzie rode all night..drank beer up front..and danced from car to car

People sure enjoyed that bar..the roof was made of glass..it was located in first class

The passengers gazed at the stars..the moon was full that night..it was like a space flight

It was the..

(Chorus)

Charlie was the man on board..everyone had a good time..the Choo Choo Train of Love ran until a quarter to 4 in the morning..just in time for breakfast at the depot and some Pepto Bismol. Yeah..Yeah..Everyone on board for the Choo Choo Train of Love..WOO WOO !

(Rock / Jazz/Swing)

(Dedicated to Riding the Choo Choo Train of Love someday)(It's OK to dream)WOO WOO !

:suds::clap::party::peace:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poopy Pants Dance

Almost everyone has come close to dropping a duece in their pants so I came up with this dance..we all did it when we were young..some more than others..so lets get started. Have you ever been in your car no where around to stop and relieve yourself..you might of ate something that did'nt agree with you..maybe a chocolate bar or two too much.. sometimes too much can get you to throw up..so just throw your hands up and lets all do the...

(Chorus) Poopy Pants Dance

Shake to the left ...shake it to the right

Hey this song is fun..outta sight

I got to go...I got to go..I really got to go

It's been building up inside..this is my last chance

Everybody come on lets do the Poopy Pants Dance

(End of Chorus)

Boy my stomach hurts..should of never ate that last dessert

I stuffed my gut..that Vegas buffet was real good today

But boy I am paying for it now..I feel like I ate a whole cow

So it's time again to shake your ass..I got some serious gas

Lets go ..lets all do the ...

(Chorus)

Poopy Pants...Poopy Pants..lets all do the dance

Stuck in the elevator..no place to go..gotta drop off a king sized load

Time to jump up and down..should of never ate that last Ding Dong

Gotta go...I really gotta go..so shake it to left ..shake your ass to the right...

It's the Poopy Pants Dance..everyone gets one more chance

It's the last chance..lets everyone dance the ..

(Chorus)

Here we go..I finally found a place to go..go and drop off that king sized load..I feel so good I feel like boogieing some more...next time I gotta buy some of those adult diapers at the grocery store. Yeah the Poopy Pants dance..the Poopy Pants dance..come on everyone one more chance to dance this dance..

(30 second playout till end of song)

(Rock and Roll..Boogie Woogie style)

(Dedicated to finally getting a chance to go..but the dance is pretty funny to watch)

(I laughed the whole way through this song..made my day.)

:suds::clap::arg::peace::hammer:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday wishes go out to Halestorm bass player Josh Smith. Rock On !

How about a bass solo for Josh. I thought this video is pretty kick ass.

on youtube..

The Greatest Bass Solo Ever

posted by Dan Parker

:suds::clap::thrasher::headbanger:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bass Guitar Man

Most of the time he stands near the side..a band member who plays a lot of the background music.. the soul of the beat..that pounding rhythm ..gets you tapping your feet..he strums the bass..content to play his role..the bass man knows the score..this song is for the man who keeps the song pure..yeah..

(Chorus) Bass Guitar Man

Plays a mean set of C...G..and E chords

Never gets much of the credit..he plays for the love of it

Like the center on a football team..he sets it all up..

for lead guitar and drummer..who end up being superstars

So I wrote this song..to celebrate the bass guitar

(End of Chorus) (Bass solo)

Bass Guitar Man strum your guitar...cause' you are a star

Give us that deep down soul beat..make us bang our feet

We throw our hands in the air..pump our fists..you give music the sound it deserves

So take center stage and play us another bass solo ..Bass guitar Man. (Bass solo)

(Chorus)

The Bass guitar man..is always everyone's friend..this is his tune to shine

So put a little funk in that bass..and shred some bass in this place (bass solo)

(Chorus)

Bass Guitar Man..plays all those C..G..and E Chords..as he stands by the side..
lets all the others ..take their bows...so I wrote them this song..Bass Guitar Man strums his guitar..
he also is a shinning star

(Rock & Roll)

(Dedicated to Bass Guitar and the artists who play it)

:suds::clap::thrasher:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the love shine down from above

When times get tough and you feel like giving up..look to the sky..fly high..and touch the clouds. God is there to hear your prayers. Put your head in the palm of his hands...he has a plan. Everything gonna be alright ...keep the love in your heart and soul ..

(Chorus) Let the love shine down from above

Let it shine on..it's a new day..let your troubles drift away

The light will light your way..together as one will get you home

Let the love shine down from above

(Chorus End)

Like children dancing under the summer sun..Let the love shine down from above

Men and women getting along..finding the answers..Let the love shine down from above

When money is thin..think of the things you have..it's not that bad..Let the love shine down from above

A walk on the beach..footsteps beside you..to guide you..Let the love shine down from above

(Chorus)

Songs of joy in your heart..memories fill you up..never give up..Let the love shine down from above

Brothers and sisters together..hand in hand ..peace throughout the land..Let the love shine down from above

Rainbows with colors so bright..blackbirds and bluebirds sing..the band reaches out and brightens peoples hearts

(Chorus)

Everyday is a new day to let the love shine down from above...shine on..shine on..may God's love guide you ..shine on shine on

(Country song)

(Dedicated to love)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am always thinking of you

There have been good times and tough times..walking the path home..Johnny with a guitar in his hands..playing out on the road with the band..too many one night stands..too much whiskey..late bus rides to New Jersey. Johnny woke up one day and thought of his first love back home..Beth was the girl next store..so special in so many ways..she lit up all of Johnny's days. Johnny left her to play his tunes but somewhere he lost his groove..He sat down to write a song for Beth and this is what he said..

(Chorus) I am always thinking of you

You are the cool shade on summer days and light up my lonely nights

You breathe peace into my sleepless nights

As the bus rolls down this road..I think the days of old

I think of my first kiss with you..so I wrote this song for you

(End of Chorus)

I always think of you when you brushed your hair in the morning light

and those late nights when everything was so right

I think of the days when we ate Chinese food in bed..telling stories and making love

It felt like it was from heaven above..you were my first love

I did'nt want to leave you..

(Chorus)

We rode horses on the beach..spent some time in Greece

I never smiled more and I loved it that you lived next store

I always looked forward to coming home..and all the time we spent talking on the phone

I grow tired now of being alone...so I wrote you this song..

(Chorus)

I am always thinking of you..when the nights get long..I like to sing this song..your love made me feel strong..we had this special bond...so I carry on but you will always be my first love.

(Chorus)

(Rock Ballad or Country)

(Dedicated to Love)

(Love song)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is free if you want it to be

Look N' for love..sometimes it can be tough..if you got no dough ..the world can put you on overload..but I walk on..look N' for some love that don't ask for all the diamonds and pearls in the world..someone who just wants to live in my arms ..enjoy the sun..and make love. It would be cool to find that girl who appreciates what I have to offer from the inside ..not what's in my pockets..not what I drive down the street..cause'

(Chorus) Love is free if you want it to be

People say I am living in a fantasy..

I just shake my head..as we walk to the bed

Gonna show her all the love I have to offer

Cause' my love is free..that's the way I want it to be

(End of Chorus)

When times get tough our love is enough..

Laughing away the nights..with a six pack and a bottle of Jack

We light up the days..eagles set to lift off.to the highest mountains ..over a blue sea

(Chorus)

Yeah it would be cool if everyone had a love without all the bull

So I keep walking ..walking the highway of love..trying to find my soul love

Gonna give her everything I got ..gonna roll the dice...make her feel so nice

(Chorus)

Yeah it's not about the money but the squeeze you give her when you see her

The kisses you give her..those late night beers you share with her

and when the lights go out at night..show her what you are all about..oh yeah cause'..

(Chorus)

Yeah Love is for free if you want it to be..yeah be free to love the one that makes you feel free

(Rock Ballad)

(Dedicated to Love)

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta ride ..feel the positive vibes

Vito was a badass from the tough streets of New York..he lived a tough life ..people coming down hard on him..Vito always helped everyone ..so one day he decided to hop on his bike and ride across America ..a backpack full of memories..and a guitar strapped up against his back bar..he started his Harley up...Vito looked into his mirror as he pulled away down the highway headed for Northern California..and this is what he said...

(Chorus) Gotta ride...feel the positive vibes

Out on the freeway of life..Got God rolling by my side

Nothing to stop me..got the wind in my hair..

My Harley is all gassed up..tell all my haters to shut up

cause' I gotta ride...feel the positive vibes

(End of Chorus)

Vito rode during the days played his guitar at cheap bars at night

Feeling free and kissing all the girls along the way..he had it made

Met a schoolteacher in Chicago and she taught him to read..Vito wrote her a song and headed out of town

Met a waitress in Missouri and stayed with her for a couple of days..a sweetheart she was in so many ways

Vito was made for the road..got back on his bike and said..I

(Chorus)

He met interesting people along the way..all the women loved his care free ways

He rode in the rain and sun..sometimes he rode at night when the moon was bright

Stayed a few days in Arizona and bought a new pair of boots..Vito was free on the loose

The Southern Cali sun made him look for Highway 1..rolling down that freeway of love

He always said..

(Chorus)

As he made it into San Francisco the greatest city of them all he stood tall ..met a girl at the local mall. His ride was done ..decided to get married and had a son. Vito lived a happy life..took a long ride and enjoyed the positive vibes.

(Rock)

(Dedicated to the long ride and those positive vibes)

Status
Not open for further replies.