• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm #1!!!

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since there are no 'Skins threads, I figured I'd start one. Who are we gonna draft? Will it be Okung? Will they trade down? Will they shock us all and draft Bradford despite trading for McNabb? What does everyone (or at least SOMEONE, hopefully) think?

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're right, a lot of hesitance on saying that in these parts, though. So much will depend on whether or not they can improve the offensive line. I agree, Okung should be the pick...just scared they might go in another direction. Even with that, though, the line will need more work.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call by 46 and USCDoom, they went with Williams. Honestly, I'm just glad they went with OT instead of something stupid like taking Jimmy Clausen with the 4th pick.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping they'll move both Haynesworth and Campell for some picks, but I don't think they'll be able to. I think we may be stuck with Haynesworth, and will only manage a late round pick at best for Campbell.

Rogers...I don't know what to think of that guy. He can't catch a cold, but shows flashes of being able to cover. I honestly think if he could catch a ball as well as a five year old he would be a good corner, but alas, he cannot. Who would trade for him?