• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deadpool 3: Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I doubt its an ongoing thing. From the looks of production so far, I'm guessing Deadpool 3's plot is gonna involve a lot of the pre-MCU movies. It might just be an extended joke or a quick 2 minute bit, but they're cooking up something. So its not like she's gonna be Elektra in the MCU going forward. It's just a one off.

My guess is he’s killing off the pre-MCU Marvel timelines and then somehow he’ll end up in the current MCU universe of 616.

Wouldn’t be shocked to see Wesley Snipes’ Blade have a cameo or even the Fantastic 4(the Chris Evans one(who may also have a super meta cameo as well))

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F0rdGFGWAAMXn9F

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt this movie gets delayed now that they've stopped filming since the actors are on strike

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the flow of this movie will be because logan was dark and violent and deadpool was funny and violent. I am guessing it will be 2 hours of deadpool annoying wolverine.

I think when marvel unveils the new wolverine because I believe this is the fox version that they should make a dark violent movie depicting him. People need to know that wolverines story is that his life was pure hell.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the flow of this movie will be because logan was dark and violent and deadpool was funny and violent. I am guessing it will be 2 hours of deadpool annoying wolverine.

I think when marvel unveils the new wolverine because I believe this is the fox version that they should make a dark violent movie depicting him. People need to know that wolverines story is that his life was pure hell.
I think Logan is going to be an alternate ending for Wolverine. I don’t think this will effect that at all. Also, the existence of Cable will have to be alternate as well.

I think this movie will just be an extension of the post-credit scene from DP2 with the TVA stepping in stop DP. But with DPs ability to drop the 4th wall, that will essentially make him impervious to the powers of the TVA. I suspect the TVA will obliterate the Fox Xverse.

My question is will they have DP cross over to any of the other IPs? I could see a DP/SheHulk crossover. But I kinda don’t want to sully DP with the stink that is SheHulk.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Logan is going to be an alternate ending for Wolverine. I don’t think this will effect that at all. Also, the existence of Cable will have to be alternate as well.

I think this movie will just be an extension of the post-credit scene from DP2 with the TVA stepping in stop DP. But with DPs ability to drop the 4th wall, that will essentially make him impervious to the powers of the TVA. I suspect the TVA will obliterate the Fox Xverse.

My question is will they have DP cross over to any of the other IPs? I could see a DP/SheHulk crossover. But I kinda don’t want to sully DP with the stink that is SheHulk.
Got me thinking…

Are DP and SheHulk talking to the same audience? If they were to crossover, would they understand what the other is doing, or would they look at the other as a crazy person talking to “someone” who isn’t there?

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I loved the two Deadpool movies, I'm not expecting a lot from this movie. I wonder, how much influence will Disney have.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I loved the two Deadpool movies, I'm not expecting a lot from this movie. I wonder, how much influence will Disney have.
Both DP movies so far have been great. Disney likes to be heavy handed in their messaging, though, so I can absolutely see them ruining this franchise.

I will give them the benefit of doubt for now, though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both DP movies so far have been great. Disney likes to be heavy handed in their messaging, though, so I can absolutely see them ruining this franchise.

I will give them the benefit of doubt for now, though.
Disagree. I thought that two wasn’t anywhere near as good as the first one was.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heartbreak poster:

xz6a2gvyl1ic1.png

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl teaser trailer:

He mentions Marvel, Disney and the MCU, and those leaked “Fox Studio” clips look to not be fake,as was assumed when they leaked. She-Hulk already went this route and it failed horribly. My excitement for this movie just went down a notch.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He mentions Marvel, Disney and the MCU, and those leaked “Fox Studio” clips look to not be fake,as was assumed when they leaked. She-Hulk already went this route and it failed horribly. My excitement for this movie just went down a notch.
Deadpool went this route twice already, and it was a success.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deadpool went this route twice already, and it was a success.
He spoke to the audience. But he didn’t go as far as She-Hulk did by stepping OUT of the show. Mentioning Marvel, MCU and Disney is more akin of what She-Hulk did than what he has done in the past.

DP has a STRONG track record. Both of the previous 2 movies were VERY good. So until this movie actually sucks, I will expect this to be good. But those mentions are early red flags.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He spoke to the audience. But he didn’t go as far as She-Hulk did by stepping OUT of the show. Mentioning Marvel, MCU and Disney is more akin of what She-Hulk did than what he has done in the past.

DP has a STRONG track record. Both of the previous 2 movies were VERY good. So until this movie actually sucks, I will expect this to be good. But those mentions are early red flags.

'Zip it, Stan Lee'

Wolverine Origins Deadpool toy.

'Please don't make the supersuit green, or animated.'

'It's funny how I only ever see two of you. It's almost like the studio couldn't afford another X-Man'

etc.

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

'Zip it, Stan Lee'

Wolverine Origins Deadpool toy.

'Please don't make the supersuit green, or animated.'

'It's funny how I only ever see two of you. It's almost like the studio couldn't afford another X-Man'

etc.
Wait. So you are telling me that DP breaks the fourth wall? I never noticed that before.

I wonder what I meant by this…

He spoke to the audience.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, he makes Batman and DC Universe jokes in his movies.

In the comics, She-Hulk broke the 4th wall before Deadpool.
And given the success of the two Deadpool movies, I'm guessing Disney thought it would be good to have She-Hulk heavily influenced by that success. But, poor writing won out.

I can't imagine they'll drop the ball on this one, especially if Reynolds and Levy have final say.

Deadpool and Andor (Gilroy) might be the best things that Disney has right now.
Oddly enough, both of those kind of fall outside their respective IP.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. So you are telling me that DP breaks the fourth wall? I never noticed that before.

I wonder what I meant by this…
I'm just telling you that the first two DP movies went the same 'route' that you are criticizing She-Hulk for, and are worried about in the new DP movie.

It's more than just talking to the audience.

He addresses Stan Lee by name.​
A toy from the original movie with Ryan Reynold's Deadpool​
A joke about Ryan Reynold's Green Lantern movie and it's CGI suit.​
A joke about how the X-Men they have in the movie is limited to two because that's all the studio gave them the budget for.​
And there are more examples than that in the clips I posted. Those are all examples of stepping out of the show. Not going as far as physically stepping out of the 4th wall and into a sound studio, but still mentioned the studio, made self-depreciating Ryan Reynolds jokes, etc.

I'm saying chill, the movie will not disappoint. The track record is strong here.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think I watched all of Deadpool 2... it was fairly meh... Ryan Reynolds naturally carries the entire movie. Deadpool 3 could be the end because I'm sure Reynolds/Jackman are charging a huge amount, and they'll go ballistic with the CGI. The first two movies were fairly cheap compared to today's Disney standard.

Like Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds cannot be replaced by anyone else to play Deadpool, and those movies are financially successful. I think some woke dork woman tried to make demands and Ryan basically had her fired from the movie lol. He's got a TON of power with that franchise, just like Jackman with Wolverine.

That said, Mr. Mouse needs to realize that the only worthwhile product they've made in the last several years is Deadpool and the franchise makes a complete mockery of woke/PC/SJW culture... what does that tell ya?