• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deadpool 3: Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think I watched all of Deadpool 2... it was fairly meh... Ryan Reynolds naturally carries the entire movie. Deadpool 3 could be the end because I'm sure Reynolds/Jackman are charging a huge amount, and they'll go ballistic with the CGI. The first two movies were fairly cheap compared to today's Disney standard.

Like Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds cannot be replaced by anyone else to play Deadpool, and those movies are financially successful. I think some woke dork woman tried to make demands and Ryan basically had her fired from the movie lol. He's got a TON of power with that franchise, just like Jackman with Wolverine.

That said, Mr. Mouse needs to realize that the only worthwhile product they've made in the last several years is Deadpool and the franchise makes a complete mockery of woke/PC/SJW culture... what does that tell ya?
The first Deadpool movie exists because of Reynolds passion for the project and the character. It was dead, and he brought it back to life after it got shelved. If he wants to make another one it'll happen, he doesn't really care about the money, it's about doing what he likes.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. My point is, if Ryan says he quits... Deadpool is over. There's nobody else that can play that role as good as him (due to not only his personality but his passion for the character). So what he says in terms of plot, rating, actors, etc.... pretty much goes. Hence him pretty much telling some woman (was Brie Larson... some woman) to fuck off outta there. He said he wanted her gone after she started her woke feminazi bullshit, and Disney was like, "Yes sir."

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. My point is, if Ryan says he quits... Deadpool is over. There's nobody else that can play that role as good as him (due to not only his personality but his passion for the character). So what he says in terms of plot, rating, actors, etc.... pretty much goes. Hence him pretty much telling some woman (was Brie Larson... some woman) to fuck off outta there.
The thing with Brie Larson is Disney tried to shoehorn her in the movie. Ryan eventually agreed, but the plan was to make her a different version of Carol Danvers, Warbird. Eventually, Disney gave up and Ryan was able to scrap the whole thing. It wasn't anything beyond an attempt to cross-promote properties in a way that Reynolds didn't want to do.

Ultimate_Carol_Danvers.png

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing with Brie Larson is Disney tried to shoehorn her in the movie. Ryan eventually agreed, but the plan was to make her a different version of Carol Danvers, Warbird. Eventually, Disney gave up and Ryan was able to scrap the whole thing. It wasn't anything beyond an attempt to cross-promote properties in a way that Reynolds didn't want to do.

Ultimate_Carol_Danvers.png

Yah. Well good. Either way keep that bland smug bitch outta this film. It'd make it worse.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This movie is going to make a shit ton at the box office
Yeah, I think its going to be one of the few movies that is going to make all of the money. Deadpool 2, imo, is probably the funniest movie of the past decade. I can't think of one funnier. Maybe Death of Stalin.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've started wolrking on Deadpool 3, which will officially bring the franchise into the Disney/Marvel umbrella. Really hope they keep the R rating though. It just won't seem like Deadpool if they try to broaden the audience. But this news seem like they might be going for PG-13 because they hired the writers from Bob's Burgers. Interesting choice.

the first two were absolute killers.good luck topping them.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arms poster:

cbwnhsewrvvc1.jpeg

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same trailer on Ryan Reynolds's channel:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Ryan Reynolds gets tired of making these, MCU is going to be over.