• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CSNNE’s Borges: ‘I'm told Belichick never believed Brady’

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a no win situation from the start imo. If Brady had said initially. Well I do talk to the ball-boys and do like my football on the low side but I never "blah, blah, blah" there still would have been cries of anger and demands for suspension.

What would be the difference? 2 games suspension as opposed to 4?

The difference is this...if he stood and took the blame from the get go, maybe the Pats don't lose a first round draft choice.
He is too arrogant to do something like that.
You make a good point. Pats fans should be furious about the way Brady screwed the Pats over, but their not for some reason.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is this...if he stood and took the blame from the get go, maybe the Pats don't lose a first round draft choice.

Maybe but it's still a "systemic" problem from a corrupt organization. Isn't the justification for the current set of fines when the Wells report exonerated BB and Kraft?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but it's still a "systemic" problem from a corrupt organization. Isn't the justification for the current set of fines when the Wells report exonerated BB and Kraft?
The problem is they stood behind a blatant liar and cheater, because they just couldn't believe Tom Terrific would be be so stupid. Now they paid a price for it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is they stood behind a blatant liar and cheater, because they just couldn't believe Tom Terrific would be be so stupid. Now they paid a price for it.

Yeah they probably did. Considering all that Brady has done for both Belichick and Kraft over years it's almost a no-brainer. And no, he's never had the reputation being a blatant liar and cheater before. So if he said he's innocent I think you'd give him the benefit of the doubt even if you had some misgivings.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know but I am pretty confident the screams of horror by the usual suspects would have been just as high.

And somehow Goodell would have responded in a typical knee-response.

They just went through the same BS with Haurbaugh whining about the Patriots that while that what they did was "legal" it was still shady.

Even the whole Colts whining about deflated footballs while they are getting their asses handed to them seems typical.

In a normal world the offense would have been treated like the wrongdoing it was.

By some maybe even many, but I know I'd would let it drop if that's what the NFL decided to do. I also doubt it would be this big media story. The true haters would be out in force, possible even louder than they currently ate on social media, but you wouldn't have those of us who don't simply hate the Pats and Brady.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By some maybe even many, but I know I'd would let it drop if that's what the NFL decided to do. I also doubt it would be this big media story. The true haters would be out in force, possible even louder than they currently ate on social media, but you wouldn't have those of us who don't simply hate the Pats and Brady.

He certainly should have said something more than he did. There was nothing wrong with wanting footballs a certain way but I'm sure he was leary of the hater howls. Again they just went through it last week with Haurbaugh.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they probably did. Considering all that Brady has done for both Belichick and Kraft over years it's almost a no-brainer. And no, he's never had the reputation being a blatant liar and cheater before. So if he said he's innocent I think you'd give him the benefit of the doubt even if you had some misgivings.
Which is what they did. Can't say I blame for that, but they were wrong and they paid a heavy price for it. This could of been avoided if TB would just stood up, took the blame. He could of said some thing like, I didn't realize this would turn out to be a big deal, teams have put balls in front of heaters with out all this noise, it was my fault, sorry.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be sure, Ron Borges is a dick, but only Pats fans know what a biased fool he is. He is playing with the tide and decided to get his cheap shot in. Good for you Ron, been accused of plagiarism lately?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course...

For more than a week this guy posts nonsense from any blog or hack that agrees with his opinion, but when there are counter articles that happen to make complete sense, it "holds no water".

The mind of a kool-aid drinking Partiots fan is a scary place. :crazy:

Me and the Rock don't agree on a whole hellava lot, but he is right on this one for sure. Borges is a disgraced (plagiarism) sports hack who was told to piss off by the Patriots (specifically, Bill Belichick) many years ago and has taken it upon himself to shit on the New England franchise ever since. His agenda is very transparent and his writing skills are on the level of high schooler.

Many years ago he (Borges) was considered a top boxing writer and I remember reading his stuff when I still subscribed to the Boston Globb. Unfortunately for him he is a discredited POS who is considered a pariah by knowledgeable Boston area sports fans.

You should stick to worrying about the Cardinals Mike. They struggle for relevancy and as long as Pete Carroll has his boys hammering down every PED imaginable I don't see that changing any time soon.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when he says he has heard those words from BB are you calling him a liar?

Yes, and a plagiarist. Leona Helmsly has more credibility discussing tax law than Borges does when speaking about the NE Patriots.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said all along that BB was totally credible. Everything he said had the ring of truth.

BB didn't know. This is 100% on Genjac alone. He's the second-biggest idiot of our generation. Everything, and I mean every single post of his career, is bogus.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is what they did. Can't say I blame for that, but they were wrong and they paid a heavy price for it. This could of been avoided if TB would just stood up, took the blame. He could of said some thing like, I didn't realize this would turn out to be a big deal, teams have put balls in front of heaters with out all this noise, it was my fault, sorry.

OR, this could have been avoided if the NFL came out immediately after the false report of 11 of 12 2 psi under was wrong. Instead they let it linger all the way up till the Wells report. It's what blew the story up into what it is now. It's what gave it the legs that drove the story.

Notice the league has done nothing to expose who the leak was?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR, this could have been avoided if the NFL came out immediately after the false report of 11 of 12 2 psi under was wrong. Instead they let it linger all the way up till the Wells report. It's what blew the story up into what it is now. It's what gave it the legs that drove the story.

Notice the league has done nothing to expose who the leak was?

They leaked who the leak was.....

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick never believed Brady.

badmin never believed Brady.

Pats fans? They believe Brady. :L