• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders Front Office Thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness for Adam Peters.

This will serve as the general front office thread as Peters builds his staff. Rumors, updates, hires, etc.

Skinsdad and kbso have been amazing in keeping everyone apprised of developments with the head coach a GM. Can you both keep up the good work here please?

Thanks to you both and everyone else who makes life easier for us all with breaking news.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness for Adam Peters.

This will serve as the general front office thread as Peters builds his staff. Rumors, updates, hires, etc.

Skinsdad and kbso have been amazing in keeping everyone apprised of developments with the head coach a GM. Can you both keep up the good work here please?

Thanks to you both and everyone else who makes life easier for us all with breaking news.
We're all in this together. We exerprinced Dan's ownership and lived to tell the story. One problem, what are we going to argue about on this board once the Skins start rolling teams us every Sunday?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all in this together. We exerprinced Dan's ownership and lived to tell the story. One problem, what are we going to argue about on this board once the Skins start rolling teams us every Sunday?
We will put down our weapons of war...lol

Personally, I need to learn how to support an NFL team that wins. There had been a winning season here and there, but thats it. I assume we will sux because that has been the norm for so long. When there was any hope, I got left out to dry when I bought in.

We need to get comfortable winning and expect to win. I am not talking about being arrogant homers, just confident, knowledgeable fans. When it turns around and it will, we must act like we have been there.

We have to learn how to win as a team and fanbase and not expect to lose or get blown out. It will take time.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will put down our weapons of war...lol

Personally, I need to learn how to support an NFL team that wins. There had been a winning season here and there, but thats it. I assume we will sux because that has been the norm for so long. When there was any hope, I got left out to dry when I bought in.

We need to get comfortable winning and expect to win. I am not talking about being arrogant homers, just confident, knowledgeable fans. When it turns around and it will, we must act like we have been there.

We have to learn how to win as a team and fanbase and not expect to lose or get blown out. It will take time.
Gotta hit on this QB pick.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta hit on this QB pick.
It will shape the team for the next 5 seasons.

Don't count out a trade for fields...but i don't see it happening.

I hope peters got his qb bust out of the way with trey lance....yuck!!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was lucky enough to experience winning for the most part from Lombardi until Gibbs left. It sure is a lot more fun.

Fans being fans will still find things to complain about ...... most think they know more than professionals.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will shape the team for the next 5 seasons.

Don't count out a trade for fields...but i don't see it happening.

I hope peters got his qb bust out of the way with trey lance....yuck!!!
I don't think they want to have to pay Fields next year.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would have him for 2 yrs
Next year, but then you'd probably have to pay him or risk him having a great year and having to franchise him. Been down that road. Give me the 4 to 5 year window.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Skins start rolling people, I’m sure we’ll find plenty to argue about.

“Should have won by MORE,” etc.

Certainly look forward to that in the same way this past Orioles 101 win season was fucking awesome.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no idea if this is going to work. Just saying. But we can blame pros not the owner for football decision-making gone bad

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Skins start rolling people, I’m sure we’ll find plenty to argue about.

“Should have won by MORE,” etc.

Certainly look forward to that in the same way this past Orioles 101 win season was fucking awesome.
I remember when the Superbowl wasn't the goal, it was the expectation. You're right. We would have burnt this board down arguing over:

Gibbs vs. Bethard

Doug vs. Jay

Why haven't we cut Bostic yet.

Can't believe we let Gary Clark go to the Cardinals.

Kelvin Bryant needs the ball more. What is Gibbs fascination with George Rogers?

Whose fault was the fumble on in Candlestick. Rypien or B Mitch?

Why can't Gibbs beat Parcells.

Gibbs has to take control of this team, he's letting Dexter do what ever he wants off the field.

I could see us arguing for weeks about which "scab" needs to be re-signed.

"You can't pin the 86 NFC Championship on Gary Clark's drop." "Yes you can, if Clark wants to be elite he has go catch that. Changed the whole complexion of the game."

Yeah.....you're right @chillerdab lol

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the Superbowl wasn't the goal, it was the expectation. You're right. We would have burnt this board down arguing over:

Gibbs vs. Bethard

Doug vs. Jay

Why haven't we cut Bostic yet.

Can't believe we let Gary Clark go to the Cardinals.

Kelvin Bryant needs the ball more. What is Gibbs fascination with George Rogers?

Whose fault was the fumble on in Candlestick. Rypien or B Mitch?

Why can't Gibbs beat Parcells.

Gibbs has to take control of this team, he's letting Dexter do what ever he wants off the field.

I could see us arguing for weeks about which "scab" needs to be re-signed.

"You can't pin the 86 NFC Championship on Gary Clark's drop." "Yes you can, if Clark wants to be elite he has go catch that. Changed the whole complexion of the game."

Yeah.....you're right @chillerdab lol
Been there and done that .... it is what makes us fans and not experts.