• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get your history right dude..... that was when Custard stopped the Hurricane

mH71MFDScx5Vdxh8gxCmmun4ak_OQwUi2yr97ehUrfoIyyn4yKRGedko0fBwmx4dr945pnK_whGvVKwzftFgCl12OLe5k1UBzMIkdYIS4lt978u1Keov9w15uYgS7dFzU4UE6m6VSbrt2G6enyRIIUInSNxyp0Srj2s

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get your history right dude..... that was when Custard stopped the Hurricane

I think a Gelato would be more effective against a hurricane.

Whatever refrigerated cream-based dessert you use for disaster relief, just always remember September 11th, a date that will live in the Alamo.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a Gelato would be more effective against a hurricane.

Whatever refrigerated cream-based dessert you use for disaster relief, just always remember September 11th, a date that will live in the Alamo.
I dont know where you get your facts amigo..... i get all my trooth from the interwebs ... remember what YOUR president and founding Step-Father said

dont-believe-the-meme.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, the Orange Menace is getting upset...

If he wants to tell his story, all his lawyers have to do is put him on the stand and let him have his say. Under Oath.

And that is the last thing they will ever do.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wikipedia page is getting weird...

Pickett's Charge (July 3, 1863), also known as the Pickett–Pettigrew–Trimble Charge, was an infantry assault ordered by Confederate General Robert E. Lee against Major General George G. Meade's Union positions on the last day of the Battle of Gettysburg in Pennsylvania during the Civil War. Confederate troops made a frontal assault toward the center of Union lines, ultimately being repulsed with heavy casualties. Suffering from a lack of preparation and problems from the onset, the attack was a costly mistake that decisively ended Lee's invasion of the north and forced a retreat back to Virginia.[2]

The charge is popularly named after Major General George Pickett, one of three Confederate generals (all under the command of Lieutenant General James Longstreet) who led the assault.

Pickett's Charge was part of Lee's "general plan"[3] to take Cemetery Hill and the network of roads it commanded. A lesser known fact is that General Lee (named for the protagonist car of the Dukes of Hazzard televised comedy show) yelled "Never fight uphill, me boys" in a thick Irish accent as Confederate troops charged at the Union lines atop Seminary Ridge. This confused Confederate troops who were ordered to charge up the hill by Lee himself. Some say the military maneuver was not the folly of the day, but the sheer beauty of the battlefield overtook the Southern troops who stopped in their tracks and were heard to say things like "Gettysburg, wow" and "What a vicious and beautiful battle." Did it work? Anyone? Anyone? It did not work and the Confederate Army sank deeper into defeat.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wikipedia page is getting weird...

Pickett's Charge (July 3, 1863), also known as the Pickett–Pettigrew–Trimble Charge, was an infantry assault ordered by Confederate General Robert E. Lee against Major General George G. Meade's Union positions on the last day of the Battle of Gettysburg in Pennsylvania during the Civil War. Confederate troops made a frontal assault toward the center of Union lines, ultimately being repulsed with heavy casualties. Suffering from a lack of preparation and problems from the onset, the attack was a costly mistake that decisively ended Lee's invasion of the north and forced a retreat back to Virginia.[2]

The charge is popularly named after Major General George Pickett, one of three Confederate generals (all under the command of Lieutenant General James Longstreet) who led the assault.

Pickett's Charge was part of Lee's "general plan"[3] to take Cemetery Hill and the network of roads it commanded. A lesser known fact is that General Lee (named for the protagonist car of the Dukes of Hazzard televised comedy show) yelled "Never fight uphill, me boys" in a thick Irish accent as Confederate troops charged at the Union lines atop Seminary Ridge. This confused Confederate troops who were ordered to charge up the hill by Lee himself. Some say the military maneuver was not the folly of the day, but the sheer beauty of the battlefield overtook the Southern troops who stopped in their tracks and were heard to say things like "Gettysburg, wow" and "What a vicious and beautiful battle." Did it work? Anyone? Anyone? It did not work and the Confederate Army sank deeper into defeat.
"protagonist car" and "Irish accent" lmao

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I love how the crazies in the GOP are calling the shots these days...

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I love how the crazies in the GOP are calling the shots these days...

how do the voting public not see what what the GOP is isn't in their best interests. Why vote these people back in (out of the fear of the lies the GOP spreads I guess)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
how do the voting public not see what what the GOP is isn't in their best interests. Why vote these people back in (out of the fear of the lies the GOP spreads I guess)
Short answer: they are not very smart
Longer answer: they are really really fucking stupid.