• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am concerned that Joe is losing the younger voters over the current conflict in Gaza. The crazy thing to me is that this shouldn't even be a close race and it's looking like a coin flip at this point.
It's not helping, but do you think its driving people (especially young voters) to change their votes? At worst I se it making some not vote at all. Depending on where they are that could be big.

It shouldn't be close but it is,,,,because its a fucking cult.
thumbnail.asp
20onpolitics-solomon-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you flip that around and it's Biden that is wearing diapers, it would be 24 hours non-stop on Fox News.
I started typing this exact thing but know its just wasted time now lol.

its sad that I have not been in the US in over 8 years because of Trump which may be much much longer. and soon we will have this here. ...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its sad that I have not been in the US in over 8 years because of Trump which may be much much longer. and soon we will have this here. ...

Not even a trip to Point Roberts for milk and gas in garbage bags?!?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started typing this exact thing but know its just wasted time now lol.

Same buddy (roughly). I've lost interest in being party to that shit show. Which is a real shame because there are amazing people and places down there.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be heading down to Indian Wells next March to watch some tennis, but I agree with Matty and Kenny, the appeal to visit the US has greatly waned for me as well.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be heading down to Indian Wells next March to watch some tennis, but I agree with Matty and Kenny, the appeal to visit the US has greatly waned for me as well.

The sentiment is not much different for the folks living here. There are so many places I used to want to go and see, not anymore.