• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better late than never, I guess.....

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philly game depends on the fiance's health. She is an Eagles fan from the Philly area and never been to a football game. The opportunity for that is almost too good to pass up.....But that depends on what the Doctors say about her lungs and the thin air.....

If I am solo, the Raider game sounds like a plan. After suffering through a few games at the Coliseum in the 80s/90s, it is time for some payback.......

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali, it sounds like you have some work to do on converting her to a Broncos fan. When I met my wife, she was a Colts fan, now a die hard Broncos fan.:yahoo:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali, it sounds like you have some work to do on converting her to a Broncos fan. When I met my wife, she was a Colts fan, now a die hard Broncos fan.:yahoo:

Did she still keep the Colts as a second team? If so she probably really loved the Manning signing.

My wife grew up outside of Philly, all of her family are Eagles fans and she considered herself one too, although she wasn't a huge fan or anything. When we got married I got her watching and rooting for the Broncos with me. She's a Broncos fan through and through now, although that's partly because I'm in a much better mood after they win then after they lose!

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, the plan has been in the works for years. lol

Last night she said to me "I feel so bad, I don't even watch the Phillies (we have the MLB Extra Innings package), I pretty much consider myself a Giants fan now."

And, she didn't wear her Eagles gear last season. Sundays she wore the Eric Decker T-shirt jersey I got her from the Team Store when I was out there for the Texans game....:rofl:

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last night she said to me "I feel so bad, I don't even watch the Phillies (we have the MLB Extra Innings package), I pretty much consider myself a Giants fan now."

And, she didn't wear her Eagles gear last season. Sundays she wore the Eric Decker T-shirt jersey I got her from the Team Store when I was out there for the Texans game....:rofl:

That said it sounds like a division rivalry game would pretty much take her completely over to the Bronco’s ;)

Go Broncos!

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said it sounds like a division rivalry game would pretty much take her completely over to the Bronco’s ;)

Go Broncos!

Great point......

Or, I might have to go two weeks in a row. lol

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a different approach. I made damn good and sure that I dated and eventually married a Broncos fan. It's working out nicely for me.

Go Broncos!

MH64

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she still keep the Colts as a second team? If so she probably really loved the Manning signing.

My wife grew up outside of Philly, all of her family are Eagles fans and she considered herself one too, although she wasn't a huge fan or anything. When we got married I got her watching and rooting for the Broncos with me. She's a Broncos fan through and through now, although that's partly because I'm in a much better mood after they win then after they lose!

Ya, she sort of did. But they are a very distant second.

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice work Brian, glad to hear it!