• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Draft & FA. Where do we start?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I would be totally down with that if I thought they were going to give Deuce a legit chance. But I don't. They didn't give him a carry last year where he had a chance to succeed. It was always when they were up or down 20 in the 4th quarter when the other team knew you were handing it off every single time. I do think Deuce could be a lead back for as long as he could hold up
This is a good point. Teams knew when Deuce was in there he would likely get the ball. It's easier to defend when you know what's coming. If he got 15-20 carries he would probably make a big play. Blocking is another issue?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good point. Teams knew when Deuce was in there he would likely get the ball. It's easier to defend when you know what's coming. If he got 15-20 carries he would probably make a big play. Blocking is another issue?
Yes Sir. Where Deuce would kick ass? Put him in on early downs and spread 3 WR's and Jake, and then run the Damn ball. Or throw it to him out of the backfield. He would really put the defense in a bind because he can make people miss one on one with his quickness, and then it's adios. But keep him out of this end of blowout/short yardage bullcrap. That's just misuse