• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 2) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it goes

Jokic
AD
Lebron

Murray

What stops Murray from being In that upper elite category is he’s just so inconsistent. Playoff Murray can get to that level but he’s gotta stop being so hit and miss all game.

Is Murray dealing with any type of nagging injury? These first three games he's not been himself.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DLo can't be traded if he opts out, that makes him an FA and you'll get your wish he will probably not be re-signed in LA

The big question is does LeBron move to get one more title (and/or play with Bronny), or is he too old and entrenched in LA to leave?

Reaves and Hacimura can be traded but does what you get back help you (and LeBron) win now?
For Reaves and Hachimura, ya get back draft picks if Pelinka is smart enough to do so. Ya get young players who want to win and play for a championship.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Reaves and Hachimura, ya get back draft picks if Pelinka is smart enough to do so. Ya get young players who want to win and play for a championship.
Picks and young players are for rebuilds and I doubt LeBron stays around for that. Might be time to part ways and start over.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Murray dealing with any type of nagging injury? These first three games he's not been himself.
He missed about two weeks back at the end of March/early April with a sprained knee so he could still be having some issues with that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed about two weeks back at the end of March/early April with a sprained knee so he could still be having some issues with that.

Thanks for the info. You ever listen to Nuggets games on the radio? Play by play guy Jason Kosmicki is funny. Every game I listened to this season he always rates the refs and goes on throughout games about how awful they are.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks and young players are for rebuilds and I doubt LeBron stays around for that. Might be time to part ways and start over.
Yup. The Lakers typically don't rebuild, they reload. Worked well back when a good deal of the top players wanted to play here in L.A....

Good times...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. The Lakers typically don't rebuild, they reload. Worked well back when a good deal of the top players wanted to play here in L.A....

Good times...
The universe will allow the Lakers to be really good again if you accept that it will also make the Broncos good again. It’s a package deal. Don't ask me how that’s just how the universe works ;)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The universe will allow the Lakers to be really good again if you accept that it will also make the Broncos good again. It’s a package deal. Don't ask me how that’s just how the universe works ;)
Sorry. As much shit as Donks fans used to give me back in the 90's I simply can't allow it. Now I'll be honest here and admit the Cowboys fans were actually MORE arrogant and vexing, but y'all were a close second...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. As much shit as Donks fans used to give me back in the 90's I simply can't allow it. Now I'll be honest here and admit the Cowboys fans were actually MORE arrogant and vexing, but y'all were a close second...

Haven't the Chiefs been knocking around the Broncos like a tetherball the last several seasons?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not trading Reaves, will never happen

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't the Chiefs been knocking around the Broncos like a tetherball the last several seasons?
Yup, though they managed a split last season. But yeah, all time it's pretty much been Chiefs...

In fact, they're better head to head against everyone in the AFC west...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cat is out of the bag. DRuss is def trade material and he has already decided to opt out of his contract this summer. He has proven, two-years-in-a-row, that he is unreliable in the post-season. Reaves and Hachimura are close behind. All three simply forget how to play basketball in the second half of games. The Lakers may have to move all three this summer and start fresh for next year.

It's not as much being unreliable in the post season, he was fine most of the post season last year. He's allergic to Denver. He's had 7 playoff games against them and played well in a little over half of one of them (game 2). Reaves hasn't been as good as last year, but he's been fine as well.

The problem has been anyone not named Lebron, AD or Reaves. Until last night, the only bench player who had scored a point was Prince and apparently, only AD is able to get a rebound. Even Rui has been a no show this series.

Not beating the defending champs like that.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of it TJF12. There are a bunch of Laker roster players that just aren't doing much of anything. Just showing-up, basically for a paycheck and that is about it.

Contrarily, the Denver bench is lightyears ahead in scoring. Can't win games when two or three of the Lakers starters show-up and play while the rest are looking in their phones or whatever on the bench during a time-out like RDuss last evening. Just bush league bullshit!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of it TJF12. There are a bunch of Laker roster players that just aren't doing much of anything. Just showing-up, basically for a paycheck and that is about it.

Contrarily, the Denver bench is lightyears ahead in scoring. Can't win games when two or three of the Lakers starters show-up and play while the rest are looking in their phones or whatever on the bench during a time-out like RDuss last evening. Just bush league bullshit!

Yeah, D-Lo may have Nick Van Exel'd himself right out of LA. If I'm Ham, unless he has a legit explanation (or an apology to the team), his ass would be so far down the depth chart, he'd be sitting under the bench tomorrow.