• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivera bobblehead night an absolute failure

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think enough has been done to celebrate the amazing career of Mariano Rivera. People will squawk he is just a closer but he is by far the best. No one will ever be able to coming close to duplicating what he has done. His ownership of The Red Sox has been epic and I have enjoyed it. MLB better not botch it when Derek Jeter retires. He better have a coronation and rose pedals thrown at his feet for what he has down for MLB

You have GOT to fucking be kidding me. :wtf:

What did you have in mind? Mariano addressing the United Nations General Assembly? Joint sessions of Congress? A Nobel Peace Prize?

What exactly more should have been done to "celebrate the amazing career of Mariano Rivera?"

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. BEWARE MY MIGHTY POWERS!!!!!

Well, I think I have powers here. Still learning what they are though.........

And my post-o-meter turns 3,000

Styx had it right

"Too much time on my hands".

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have GOT to fucking be kidding me. :wtf:

What did you have in mind? Mariano addressing the United Nations General Assembly? Joint sessions of Congress? A Nobel Peace Prize?

What exactly more should have been done to "celebrate the amazing career of Mariano Rivera?"

Sarsasm my good man. Sarcasm.

DrPhilMcGraw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were so cheap to beat me out of the winnings I had rightly won. I went to troll. Now they had to hire all kinds of extra help. Which meant more advertisements, which made their gametrackers slow and they even had to get LiveFyre which sucks. I trolled their message boards until they shut them down, but looking around the strange irony is that everyone came from there to here. No one in particular has done anything to me on this site. I don't plan on starting any trouble here though I am sure people are skeptical given my past transgressions. Some people will not accept I am a good guy trying to undo the wrong that was done to me. In the end they (CBS) didn't want to pay me $200 for winning that league and it cost them much much more.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were so cheap to beat me out of the winnings I had rightly won. I went to troll. Now they had to hire all kinds of extra help. Which meant more advertisements, which made their gametrackers slow and they even had to get LiveFyre which sucks. I trolled their message boards until they shut them down, but looking around the strange irony is that everyone came from there to here. No one in particular has done anything to me on this site. I don't plan on starting any trouble here though I am sure people are skeptical given my past transgressions. Some people will not accept I am a good guy trying to undo the wrong that was done to me. In the end they (CBS) didn't want to pay me $200 for winning that league and it cost them much much more.

I would be remiss and a hypocrite not to give a 2nd chance. And, like so often, with more info ( like above ) comes better understanding.

And, I am OUT!!!

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im out and wont be here tomorrow, celebrating my birthday! Someone else post some t&a for me, k.

DrPhilMcGraw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a closer is such an intense position. There should be an unveiling of a statue of sorts at least to cement his legacy yes pun intended. Closers are a position that is often overlooked but when you have dominated the role like he has. Especially that sparkling 0.70 ERA in the post season and how much of a catalyst he was to those Yankees championship teams. You see that even more needs to be done to celebrate him as the single player that defines the position at closer. Look at Chipper Jones farewell. He got gifts from every town. Mo at least deserves that and then a little more

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're already tired of you, McGraw. You think you're slick but you're really not.

DrPhilMcGraw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am slick like an onion. Though that is not important. What is important is why am I being talked down to by a Padres/Reds fan and I haven't did anything to justify it?

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr.Phil, you can troll the general discussion boards...it's just team boards are off limits

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lohse is shutting down my beloved braves.....poor me

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess I was tardy to the party

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CaptO, Cleveland is up 4-2....I think I hear Perez warming up in the pen

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was DrPhil on cBS? And holy shit dude, you already trolled a team board and then reported a post?! I mean damn man, it aint the same over here....

tumblr_inline_ms5r4sIMdb1qz4rgp.gif

bravesfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reported a post on the first day, that's funny