• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round - Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Then so are the Canucks.
Might be able to squeak by Nashville, but....

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw this video, it felt very familiar to me. When my meniscus tore and my PCL was sprained, it was like that last of the three clips. Seemingly normal action, but it just popped. It feels odd, and you just kinda stop and look at it. And I felt okay for another hour or two. You think it's going to be okay, just feels off. Then the pain set in.

I didn't want to say anything, kind of hoping I was wrong.
Then so are the Canucks.
Might be able to squeak by Nashville, but....

I still want to be wrong.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Rutherford has a history of winning Stanley Cups with backup goalies - Casey DeSmith just needs to turn into Cam Ward or Matt Murray, no biggie.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Rutherford has a history of winning Stanley Cups with backup goalies - Casey DeSmith just needs to turn into Cam Ward or Matt Murray, no biggie.
Rutherford had Crosby/Malkin/ and faced a worse backup goalie vs Edmonton if Roloson was healthy they don't win that lol

Ain't no way this team wins a cup with what we have and what they have to get through in the west

Canucks have to cheat like Vegas to have a chance, but we would be penalized

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boeser is out?

Last edited:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry dash that meant to be a ?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.
i read that completely in his voice.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@esls79 does not like this.
They were supposed to sit him for games one and two - they didn’t and look what happened. Now he’s got a broken hand and no shot of hitting 50 goals this season.