• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Revision History: Which Super Bowl outcome would you change?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first elway loss. winning is contagious.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd change the Bronco's first Super Bowl. The Cowboys got a major loose ball call deep in their own end that should have been Bronco's ball. Also - two Cowboy WRs made fantastic catches. This game really could have gone the other way - even though the Broncos had no offense.

The SB I'd most like to change was the 49er romp. My son was very excited about seeing that game with me - and could have become a Broncos fan with a win - instead we both ended up in actual tears and he became a Cowboys fan. Stinkin world!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd change the Bronco's first Super Bowl. The Cowboys got a major loose ball call deep in their own end that should have been Bronco's ball. Also - two Cowboy WRs made fantastic catches. This game really could have gone the other way - even though the Broncos had no offense.

The SB I'd most like to change was the 49er romp. My son was very excited about seeing that game with me - and could have become a Broncos fan with a win - instead we both ended up in actual tears and he became a Cowboys fan. Stinkin world!
I hope you have cut him out of your will!

;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you have cut him out of your will!

;)
Poor kid - maybe the same year - while I was at work he called into some long-distance preference pool to vote for John Elway as the best QB - pretty much to please me. He didn't realize there was a charge for each phone call,. He ran up a $700 phone bill. I called the provider and the cancelled out the billing. Pete really didn't become a big football fan until law school when he was the 6'8" TE on the law school's league winning touch football team.