• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off-season news 2024

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how far we've come..

I still can't believe Pete went in last year with Reed and Jones (and a bunch of unproven late round picks) and thought that was enough.

Murphy/Reed/Williams (who are all interchangeable and the NT/3tech and Reed the 1 tech) along with Hankins who can sub in for NT to give some rest is huge.. and who knows where Jones will end up. I think they may move him to EDGE but he has experience at the 3-4 DE position so that's something. It gives Mac another position to rotate if he wants to and Jones can pick it up. I think honestly Jones is gone after this season... he's just not worthwhile to cut. Could be wrong. I was always very meh about that signing.

Yeah. I think that Jones has a decent chance to really turn things around this year. He was played out of position last year as a DT in a 3-4 too much last year. Now we have a lot of interchangeable players that can move along the line.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reading something a few years back about teams with new Head Coaches get to start practicing earlier. It was a comment made in a article about training camp and why a team got a extra week early start ... something like that. Is that a thing or was it something that has now been removed or is that only for teams that hire a black coach? ( THE ROONEY RULE )

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember reading something a few years back about teams with new Head Coaches get to start practicing earlier. It was a comment made in a article about training camp and why a team got a extra week early start ... something like that. Is that a thing or was it something that has now been removed or is that only for teams that hire a black coach? ( THE ROONEY RULE )

Gotta draft a black kicker or punter, before you get that perk... Now that said, If you hire a female head coach you get a month advance.

And then you are subject to bonuses in general if they are black (+2 weeks) or trans (+4 weeks and an additional 2nd rounder in the following year).

So, if we can MacDonald and find a female trans black head coach, we get 2 months of training camp time in 2025 and a 2nd rounder. MacDonald IMO is as good as gone. Seattle Super Bowl in 2025!

Last edited:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta draft a black kicker or punter, before you get that perk... Now that said, If you hire a female head coach you get a month advance.

And then you are subject to bonuses in general if they are black (+2 weeks) or trans (+4 weeks and an additional 2nd rounder in the following year).

So, if we can MacDonald and find a female trans black head coach, we get 2 months of training camp time in 2025 and a 2nd rounder. MacDonald IMO is as good as gone. Seattle Super Bowl in 2025!
absolutely insane i cant believe what goodell has done to the NFL