• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capfriendly flipped over to next season.

Jackets have 23.4 m in space and 7 NHL regular RFAs to sign.

Non - ELC
Bean
Nylander
Texier

ELC
Marchenko
KJ
China Cough
Sillinger

Bean will probably be trade fodder. Nylander will (should) be happy to have any kind of deal and relatively cheap. The others have performed well enough to get bridges but I wonder if they go ahead and lock up KJ and Sillinger now.

We really need to get Provorov off the books, for one he's too expensive and 2 he's in Jiricek and Mateychuk's way.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have spent so much of the last two months fearing it was going to be Holland or Hunter that I would have accepted pretty much anything else. The idea that the architect of one of the most consistently competitive franchises of the last decade might just be coming?

This is my Stanley Cup

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have spent so much of the last two months fearing it was going to be Holland or Hunter that I would have accepted pretty much anything else. The idea that the architect of one of the most consistently competitive franchises of the last decade might just be coming?

This is my Stanley Cup

Hopefully the Jackets get Hurricanes Waddell and not Thrashers Waddell.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol dash always there with a dose of reality

Jackets fans have been solidly behind their team through thick and thin and things have been rather thin of late. They have some good young players on that team, just need to avoid injuries to key players to be a playoff contender.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, it looks like JD will be out or at least step aside/into a more background role. Waddell will be POHOP/GM to start and also looks like Canes kept him away from Draft prep, so he will be able to sit with the Jackets at the draft. He will be looking for a GM.

Not sure why Holland's name keeps showing up, though. Even Friedman says he hears it but it makes no sense. I would think there'd be power struggles between them and Holland wouldn't be around long, so he'd be right back there trying to hire another one. Hope he gives more responsibility to Chris Clark and brings in someone like Darche.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As what? Janitor?

This is just rage/click bait. Which will continue until the office is filled out. Give it another day and they will be saying that MacLean is coming back because they have nothing else to do while lying in bed facing the fact that they will never know the touch of a hand that loves them.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His first order of business should be getting a new head coach - within 24 hours. You don’t need a coach for the draft.
At the very least, jettison all three assistants; Recchi, McCarthy and Boll. PV might succeed with actual hockey guys alongside him. Then he needs to figure out what we can get for Provorov and Jenner. Then get on with the RFAs

I don't expect Jake Bean is terribly happy about this news.