• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox @ Twinkies

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...but that unexpected nut is going to play for...

*checks notes*

...the San Diego Padres I guess.

Yay for being a Major League Farm Team!
The Sox deserve every curse hurled in their direction. For me I see myself as - some of these ball players getting a chance at the MLB - so I identify with all the crappy players the Sox are throwing out there now.

Anyway - I am not arguing with anyone here on how to best be a Sox fan. I enjoy everyone here and I've gotten closer to the Sox by hanging out here.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox deserve every curse hurled in their direction. For me I see myself as - some of these ball players getting a chance at the MLB - so I identify with all the crappy players the Sox are throwing out there now.

Anyway - I am not arguing with anyone here on how to best be a Sox fan. I enjoy everyone here and I've gotten closer to the Sox by hanging out here.
then lets all stop labeling others. it's bad enough being fans of the worst team in the game.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fine...I'd touch your butt despite all this overly optimistic nonsense.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a good dude, Mingo. Every board should have a guy like you as a reg. My biggest argument against all that's happened this year is cheapskate Reinsdorf should have started from scratch with a whole new management team. My impression is he was simply too lazy to fully research or too cheap (gee, what else is new) to hire a consulting team in helping find the right people. We're now reaping what he has sowed. And the sad part is despite what's looking like ending this season with MLB's worst record, we'll have no better than the 10th pick in the draft. Pathetic.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody cheering for them to win? I want them to lose every game

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody cheering for them to win? I want them to lose every game

I mean...I'd prefer we not be the worst team in history so yeah a few unexpected wins here and there to avoid historic mediocrity would be nice...

...but I think the train has already left the station. We're f*cking all-time bad and it's gonna show in the results. Not a matter of if, but when at this point.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...I'd prefer we not be the worst team in history so yeah a few unexpected wins here and there to avoid historic mediocrity would be nice...

...but I think the train has already left the station. We're f*cking all-time bad and it's gonna show in the results. Not a matter of if, but when at this point.
I want them to be the worst team in history. Jr deserves it

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even our pathetic Sox would be hard pressed to have a worse record than the 1899 Cleveland Spiders, who sported a 20-134 record for a .130 pctg. And for the modern 162 game era, that honor belongs to the New York Mets at 40-120, .250 pctg. Now that's a record we can "top".

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jr deserves it .... but the fans don't.
Agreed but nothing positive is coming out of the season. Lose every game in an empty ballpark