• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The broncos will expose the bucs this week 52-9

paperstacks1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just wanna say the Broncos will beat the Bucs so bad that Brock Osweiler will be in by the third quarter, and he will then proceed to pick up where Manning left off and torch their porous secondary. Even Browns fans will feel bad for bucs fans. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs move to LA after the beat down they're about to receive.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice rack....but waiting for doom to get here.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD type predic here. Just sayin.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just wanna say the Broncos will beat the Bucs so bad that Brock Osweiler will be in by the third quarter, and he will then proceed to pick up where Manning left off and torch their porous secondary. Even Browns fans will feel bad for bucs fans. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs move to LA after the beat down they're about to receive.

So a Team that has lost 5 games by 23 Points, is now going to lose by 43?

And while most of that post is garbage, the fact you think Browns fans feel bad for Bucs fans I think means you are Delusional.

Heck Doug Martin is a microcosm of Brown Angst and Misfortune.
There was only One for Sure RB in this past draft, and he could be the next Great RB. And the Browns drafted him.
Then Doug Martin is drafted 2nd to last pick of the 1st round and is just as good as Richardson.

The Browns could have Drafted Blackmon, then traded up a few spots and Took Martin. Instead the Bucs traded up and took Martin, and the Pick they got for trading Up with Denver, helped land them Lavonte David.

One Trade could have gotten the Bucs the OROY and DROY. Yet the Browns could have had Blackmon, Martin and Weedon.

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you aren't an NFL fan. If you were you'd know...

Denver has scored 318, Buc's 310.
Denver has given up 221, Buc's 254

Denver at home 4-1
Buc's on the road 3-2

Neither team with a lot of big wins vs top teams. This time of the season we will see more real efforts than we see earlier, now teams start getting really serious about the playoffs so ask yourself..."which team needs it's more". Obviously that only applies to games where both teams have a realistic shot.

So what are you looking at?

I'm looking at a Buc;s team that has to have it on a level more or less with the home team as far as stats go.