• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the team ends up in Kansas, I get it. Its easier to sell a new stadium than to upgrade an older one.

Kroenke likely made billions moving the Rams to LA. I dont think you can compare many situations to that one. LA was intentionally kept empty for a long time as a leverage play imo. Rams moving back was the right owner making the right move with the right team for everything to work swimmingly for everyone but STL and Kroenke could take the hit.

The KC situation is more complex. If a real option came in for the team to move you'd see some desperate politicians in MO and KS. At this point, I'd guess 70% chance Kansas will fund a new stadium, 20% Missouri figures something out, 10% chance they end up in Texas or something.

I understand it's far different, just curious to see your take as a Chiefs fan. The Texas thing seems ridiculous, but I guess you never know...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won the Super Bowl in his very first season with playing time. When would he be less prepared?

I wonder how much different that season would've been had Trent Green not gotten hurt. He was looking great up that point as well, but clearly was not on what Warner's level ended up ultimately being.
Kurt Warner was HoF level in the playoffs when he was there. Early in his career and late in his career.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it's far different, just curious to see your take as a Chiefs fan. The Texas thing seems ridiculous, but I guess you never know...
It would take 2 states with a firm 'owner needs to pay for everything' stance and a new state to swoop in. Not too crazy but I dont think both states would let it happen.