• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 Team-by-Team Thread Archive

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 130 more days until the season starts and that means we have time for a new team every four days to discuss.

I will, as I find things, add to these threads, but I am, by in large, not interested in every team.

Feel free to join in now, later in the off-season, and during the season. I fully expect people to make their own threads about anything they want, so this is NOT an attempt to consolidate.

The first few posts will be questions or requests for predictions on stats or starters or whatnot - depending on the team. I won't be asking who will be the Seahawks starter, but the Jets? Yes, that's relevant. Not sure if we'll get to the Jets before the decision is made, but I digress. Sorry if I visit your favorite team last. This means the first few posts, unless someone jumps in will look like me talking to myself. Please answer whatever you can, it's for fun.

This thread is for me to post the links to each team. The first team discussed will be the defending champs.

Here's last year's thread: The Team-by-Team Thread Archive | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums
Here are the results I compiled: Results: Team-By-Team Voting | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

I "won" last year, but that was only because I voted on almost every poll. Clayton was the winner because maybe I can't claim it since I was the guy who ran it.

Vote in each team's thread and you could win (it's such a great thing to win ;)).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for all the threads today. Got way behind and rather than trying to do two a day for the next week, I decided to do them all now to give people time to vote. Didn't mean to flood the board.

Thank you to all who vote and give their opinions. It would have been better if I had them up in time, but do understand that not all want to vote. Thanks!