• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

priorities just seem off on this team. I'm sure this isn't a big deal, but it's just the cumulative effect of all these "little things" that add up to a team that just doesn't seem to be as focused on football as other teams. Takes me back to Schultz's comments when he arrived at Houston. always seems to be something other than football fighting for the spot light in Dallas

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

priorities just seem off on this team. I'm sure this isn't a big deal, but it's just the cumulative effect of all these "little things" that add up to a team that just doesn't seem to be as focused on football as other teams. Takes me back to Schultz's comments when he arrived at Houston. always seems to be something other than football fighting for the spot light in Dallas
I agree. Much less media spotlight and better on the field play would do wonders for this franchise. I would not be adverse to trading him for a boat load of picks.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schultz may need to figure out how to block better so he can be more of a complete TE. Instead of looking like he mad that Ferguson is better than him. Lol.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man. Play ball. You got a life after football for this shit.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...Goff 4 yr $212M extension. 170 guaranteed.

AND

We All should know Dak ain't given no discount for the blind ass rookie INT against the Pack.

Jerry's got this.

Me: Dak’s gonna get $54M a year from someone
BIL: No one’s giving him $54M a year
Me: Someone just gave Goff $53M a year

There’s always “someone”...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown show front office is terrible with how they stall and these contracts get worse and more expensive. Total idiocy to not have signed Cee Dee yet.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jayron Kearse to the Eagles. They have really transformed a couple of weak spots, especially the DB's
Eagles were smart. That secondary got cooked last year

This race going to be Cowboys and Eagles for NFC East. The problem for eagles is they got a RB as a QB. Kellen Moore not the answer

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles were smart. That secondary got cooked last year

This race going to be Cowboys and Eagles for NFC East. The problem for eagles is they got a RB as a QB. Kellen Moore not the answer
Hurts is pretty Damn good...when healthy. Hos problem is the injury train has already started. When he doesn't have the same threat to run the football, it makes him much easier to defend. Thare why I think Barkley was a nice signing for them. He will get a lot of attention