• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
57 is way too young (as in younger than me). RIP Dutchy. As always, eff cancer,

terrible loss. Always liked Dutch. RIP. I will never forget how giddy and excited he was as he broke out the champagne during the interview when Alex Bilodeau won gold for the first time in Canada. he was like a little kid and just made that an even more memorable moment. much love to his family.

“He passed as he was surrounded by his closest loved ones,” the Dutchyshen family said. “His sharp wit remained until his final moments, classically delivering plenty of jokes – most of them pretty good and all of them inappropriate.”

Oh Dutchy

Last edited:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not canadian if you don't choke up here

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember one night Dutchy was on the SportsCentre desk and it was after Troy Westwood (kicker for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers) called people from Saskatchewan "banjo picking inbreds". The Riders went on to demolish the Bombers in the revenge game (henceforth known as the Banjo Bowl) and Dutchy (who is/was from Saskatchewan) turned to his co-host Jennifer Hedger and said "Pass me my banjo Jen, I feel a song coming on".

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember one night Dutchy was on the SportsCentre desk and it was after Troy Westwood (kicker for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers) called people from Saskatchewan "banjo picking inbreds". The Riders went on to demolish the Bombers in the revenge game (henceforth known as the Banjo Bowl) and Dutchy (who is/was from Saskatchewan) turned to his co-host Jennifer Hedger and said "Pass me my banjo Jen, I feel a song coming on".
This is both hilarious and so sad

I'm glad I got to experience Dutchy in his prime ... Didn't realize how much I loved his work

My god the pants story had me guffaw loud

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was really good in a lot of things. I really liked a series he was on called Buffalo Bill.
I remember thinking he was a massive asshole in War Games.

Now, I kind of look up to him.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Todd, what happened to you?

I got knocked the fuck out by a 9 foot tall pickle.