• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jonah Eliss Utah DE

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny read on how the Jonah Elliss pick went down. George Paton makes a comment about having a cake ready for if Jonah wasn't available due to the fact that Sean Payton never wants to move down probably would have had Jonah not been available. I wonder who the player was if Jonah was gone that they would have tried to move down for and pick up. Hell, I would have been more then happy staying there and taking Troy Franklin. ;) It all worked out so well.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny read on how the Jonah Elliss pick went down. George Paton makes a comment about having a cake ready for if Jonah wasn't available due to the fact that Sean Payton never wants to move down probably would have had Jonah not been available. I wonder who the player was if Jonah was gone that they would have tried to move down for and pick up. Hell, I would have been more then happy staying there and taking Troy Franklin. ;) It all worked out so well.

The most fun fact about Elliss is he is a step slower than Von Miller - but on every other football measurement he is a Vaughn Miller clone. And - he has ceiling to grow to.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most fun fact about Elliss is he is a step slower than Von Miller - but on every other football measurement he is a Vaughn Miller clone. And - he has ceiling to grow to.

I think QB pressures is the most underrated stat in the football. I remember fans whining about Chubb's sack total but ignoring his QB pressure total. Elliss was high in both in college.