• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random thoughts :

I liked Maria as a player. Have to give her credit where credit is due for the physicality she brought.
That being said, I don't think she handled the Liz/reward scenario particularly well.
And I don't think she handled voting for Charlie well, especially when she tried to cover her tracks by 'claiming' it was Ben.
Lastly, on Maria, it seemed to me that her voting for Kenzie was done out of spite for Charlie.
That might be a bad read on my part, but maybe her competitive spirit just got the best of her?

I agree that Jeff should have asked for a show of hands on who would have voted for Liz if she had made it to the end. That being said, it would not have been that entertaining to see Liz crumble again. Okay, maybe a little bit, but still....

Q using his own question on what to do with the money to decide who wins is kind of lame. I get it, he can do whatever he wants, but he's pretty lousy at framing things to suit his best interests when it comes to the game.

Charlie... big mistake not wanting to make fire. His answer basically sealed his fate in that he didn't want it. He was happy to just get to the end. Same as Ben. Kenzie had a better story and better social game with just enough challenge wins that the final challenge put her over the top.

idk about liz... sure she was a little dillusional.. but i think she was smart enough to own her game and represent it well... i could actually see her get some votes... win?? idk...

Charlie's big mistake was not that he didnt want to do fire, it was that when he told that to the jury, he came off like he didnt want to compete, not that he didnt need it... even though i agreed with him that he didnt need it on his resume... but he just did not represent himself well on that topic... he sounded almost defeated...

Maria, should be ashamed of herself on voting Kenzie over Charlie... especially since she basically knocked her own game by doing it... if i were charlie, i would be very sour with Maria...

Charlie's other problem was that he even played the jury like he played the entire season... in the middle... he didnt want to hurt anyone...

even after the vote... you heard what he said about Maria voting for Kenzie... he was so Politically correct... instead of emotional... if he ever showed that he wanted to win... he would have...(not in action, but in emotion)- which i guess was why the money mattered...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Wow. I just watched the final tribal where the jury asks the questions. I already knew who had won. Loved the way Q tried to control the meeting , speaking out of turn, etc. lol. I do want to say I thought for the most part Charlie dominated the answers. I could tell he had planned it out and his answers included certain players like Tevin , Q, Soda , and Hunter. Now Qs question , I thought Kenzi did have the best answer, or at least better than Charlies. I liked Bens answer as well. I thought Soda had the best question and was real with them because that was pretty much how I saw them.

Mr. Hockey really has me thinking about this edit thing. I dont think i have ever changed my perception about a player as much as i did Hunter. The Hunter in the last tribal council was nothing like the Hunter the edit showed. He actually talked , smiled , seemed engaging. I knew he was a teacher in real life but it was never shown to me anyway that he had that much of a personality.

Next up Liz. Was it just a bad edit? Were they really telling the truth that they didnt think they could beat her. What did she do to make them think that. She obviously thought she was the best player. Somehow she claims she is a millionaire.

Q- they mentioned him a couple of times as a threat. I mean he played ok but they hated him.

Venus - just beautiful.

I guess i agree with Ben at the end of the day - Maria was the MVP. I thought Tiff was probably the second best player. Not enough info on Soda. She impressed me with her question and responses in final tribal. A little too many tears this year for me. On to 47.

This woulda been an all time reveal and final tribal. Shame we didn’t see it. Might have actually won it for her.

Liz was a great character. Crazy. But entertaining. Edit took the crazy and ran with it. But she was in on a lot of votes so. Probably a solid player that we didn’t always see

Edit: fixed the Twitter link, cal…

Last edited by a moderator:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This woulda been an all time reveal and final tribal. Shame we didn’t see it. Might have actually won it for her.

Liz was a great character. Crazy. But entertaining. Edit took the crazy and ran with it. But she was in on a lot of votes so. Probably a solid player that we didn’t always see

Liz, was crazy... but not dillusional... i do think she had a plan to win... she was more aware of her game than the final 3 were...

Ben might have been the most unaware player of all time... he just wanted to make the finals, but i dont understand why he never thought of doing fire... would have put something on his resume...

But i think he was just so happy with both Kenzie and Charlie being final 3, he didnt care that he would lose to either...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow it was a work the whole time. I had a feeling she wasnt a millionaire. I also have other thoughts about her. I thought maybe she was the wife of a pro athlete if she was a millionaire. Just some things she did just didnt add up to being a real rich person. I mean i like Applebees but I have millions i wouldnt make that my weekly go to. Thats just me

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it was a work the whole time. I had a feeling she wasnt a millionaire. I also have other thoughts about her. I thought maybe she was the wife of a pro athlete if she was a millionaire. Just some things she did just didnt add up to being a real rich person. I mean i like Applebees but I have millions i wouldnt make that my weekly go to. Thats just me
“Millionaire” =/= “millions”

in todays world, having $1M net worth is not the same as lighting cigars with $100 bills. That is just having some equity in an OK house, a 15 year old 401k and not living paycheck to paycheck. But you can absolutely still clip coupons and pay attention to sales at the grocery store.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Millionaire” =/= “millions”

in todays world, having $1M net worth is not the same as lighting cigars with $100 bills. That is just having some equity in an OK house, a 15 year old 401k and not living paycheck to paycheck. But you can absolutely still clip coupons and pay attention to sales at the grocery store.

I could have sworn she said multi million in one of her interviews. Maybe she said multi companies. I cant remember. I never believed it.