• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allrighty, I'm just saying:

Supposedly a banner year for WR's supposedly the league is nothing but pass pass pass, SUPPOSEDLY, WR's are the greatest value.. that's 'where the party's at" in this day and age right???
Well... I've got THIRTEEN 1000+ yard seasons sitting in the trade block, ain't one single sumbitch come calling in 3 months. Put up, or admit that RB's are still where the true value is.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Supposedly a banner year for WR's supposedly the league is nothing but pass pass pass, SUPPOSEDLY, WR's are the greatest value.. that's 'where the party's at" in this day and age right???
Well... I've got THIRTEEN 1000+ yard seasons sitting in the trade block, ain't one single sumbitch come calling in 3 months. Put up, or admit that RB's are still where the true value is.

The WRs.....

Laugh Laughing GIF

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did Parson's start running the ball ?? :D - but you did fool me into looking. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now perhaps, everyone is just hoping their new toys are better than everyone else's. .....
Footnote: I've tried for weeks to make something happen - hasn't worked for me either.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We just picked up ten 1000+ yd seasons that were sitting there on the WIRE. Boo-ya!