• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2025 Draft discussion thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texas game and a few others. When things don't go well he throws tantrums. You can excuse it as desire or competitive drive, but it looks childish to me.

Texas was a frustrating game for him. I don't look at it as a big deal. Players get frustrated and throw their helmet down. If it was a weekly thing for him I would be concerned. You were just enjoying it because it was Texas. ; Imagine the starts Ollie put up last year if Okie State uses him right the first few weeks of the season before they were sorting out their RB situation with Collins and Nixon soon to be eliminated from the rotation. Texas and Central Florida were bad games last year for Okie State. Ollie did what he did while not even playing behind a very good Okie State OL last year. Impressive.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Travis Hunter was available at our pick would you take him or trade down for more future draft assets? Note: I'm not saying anything about our 24 record or guessing our record either just a general question.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Travis Hunter was available at our pick would you take him or trade down for more future draft assets? Note: I'm not saying anything about our 24 record or guessing our record either just a general question.

Depends on our needs at the time and our trade offer. However, I would be VERY interested in drafting Hunter. IMO, the BPA value would be there regardless of position of need, depends on how things go next year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a pass rusher everyone will fall in love with.

What Position do you think he is ? And what Side ?

His hand work looks great. and his strength is 100 percent functional .That was what I call smooth he does not get blocked easy that is for sure .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Position do you think he is ? And what Side ?

His hand work looks great. and his strength is 100 percent functional .That was what I call smooth he does not get blocked easy that is for sure .

I think an NFL team can line him up in multiple ways but 3-4 EDGE is where he will play.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think an NFL team can line him up in multiple ways but 3-4 EDGE is where he will play.
So what side Strong or weak side ? I guess I was meaning to say . his speed seems to be able to do Either but He might be able to work a RT into the ground..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what side Strong or weak side ? I guess I was meaning to say . his speed seems to be able to do Either but He might be able to work a RT into the ground..

Either one. Depends on who you have on the other side of him.